-->

Thursday, May 24, 2012

SumMeR TiMe!

  So I know it is not officially Summer yet! But, it sure does feel like it, and we are loving it! Yesterday my sister Julie and her little man Isaiah, came over to catch some rays with us outside! We had a good time,as usual! I mean when sisters get together...it's pretty much always a good time :)
Speaking of sisters, I honestly do, consider myself sosos blessed to have 9 of them, as well as a few sister-in-laws that are just as fun to be around! Having 9 sisters is like having 9 best friends who already know the good, bad and the ugly stuff about you, but still love you! I am blessed!
  So anyways, we took the boys to a park and let them play together. We then took them to the pool, so that they could dip their feet in. It is quite a handful to watch a 1 year old running around a pool, and then have a 2month old hanging off your hip at the same time :) Auntie Julie had to offer a hand of help every now and then! Make sure you get out today to enjoy this beautiful weather! Be Blessed!!
                 
Ayden and Isaiah thought it was funny to take  each others  hats off :)
                 

                         My big baby Ayden (above)

Zachariah snoozing in the half shade. 
Isaiah showing off some abs, or lack there of :)

2 comments: