-->

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day! A big huge thank you to every Veterans and all those serving right now! What a blessing to have such selfless people fighting for our Country!! We had a super fun day! I Love having Ben home, and holidays make for extra long weekends! It was extra awesome because yesterday was the 1st time Zachary slept through the night :) Which meant, we got to sleep in pretty late, had Breakfast for lunch and didn't get out the door till 2:30!! We had planned to get some packing done yesterday, but unfortunately...we still do not have a single box packed! I have some super awesome siblings who are gonna come over for a "help Becky pack/clean" Sleepover...I don't think they realize what they got themselves into lol. It will be fun...at least for me, to have some helpers. So Memorial Day...after we finally got out the door and into the 1000 degree weather, we headed to my Grandparents house for our 1st grill out party. Grandma had the yard packed with games to play like Crochet, bean toss and hillbilly golf... and a pool for the kiddos, water blasters and much more! It was a lot of fun, especially in doors where it was cool :)
The sad part about summer fun so far, is Ayden's fear of pools. He got sososo Hot at GG's (Great Grandmas), but wanted NOTHING to do with the water! My parents have two neighbors that let us all swim through the summer, and in the past it has been so much fun! I'm worried now that there may not be alot of fun beach and pool days this summer. Oh well, maybe he'll get so hot he caves :) I only snapped a few photos of my day, I have yet to get use to taking pictures more often!




At least he loves drinking water :)

After Grandmas, we headed out for our 2nd cook-out at our friends house. That was also fun! Thanks Beth and Tyson :) There we...actually scratch out the we and put Nate, Tyson and Ben went out and shot bows..then headed to their pond to spear innocent/gross fat frogs then roast them over the fire...just for fun. Boys will be boys...right :) I personally had a fun time last night, because We stayed out till around midnight playing games. Ayden had gone to sleep in another room, and Beth held Zachary till he was asleep...I almost felt like I did 3 years ago with no babies and it was just Ben and I :) Kinda fun...of course I love my little guys to no end...but I won't lie...it was fun :)
NOW, it's back to reality, and packing! Have a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment