-->

Friday, May 25, 2012

Daddy, I'll lead you follow...




So one of Ben and I's favorite places to go in the evening is Gas Light village in East town. Almost every time we go there, someone stops to talk with us, and I love it! It's been such great way to show the Love of Jesus to random people! We Love strolling along the lake with either coffee or ice cream from the good ole "Jersey Junction".
Ayden also loves it. There is a large plot of grass along the lake that he loves running freely in. I enjoyed sitting back and watching Ben run after him, as Ayden ran around like a little bird who had just been set free to fly :)





The End result...(Drum roll please)

A very worn out pooch!





Zachary Loved the soft breeze, and went right out!


Daddy and Ayden, ready to head back and get to bed :)
I Love them SOSOS Much!

2 comments: