-->

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Site in the making!

So please bare with me! I am in the process of creating a new site to replace this blog! Through recent conversation with my Aunts, I was told about a site called Weebly.com. It's AMAZING!! I am so excited to switch over, but I will still keep this blog up, due to the fact that I have a lot of past posts on here :) We have been super busy over here...mostly with having guests over! It has been lots of fun having friends over each night, but it sure keeps you busy :) A "busy" I am ok with!! My baby Ayden recently developed a few bumps on his sweet body, and we are unsure whether or not it is the evil chicken pox or not!! I am praying it isn't, because we are to be heading out to PA in less than two weeks!! But as of right now, I had to cancel some play dates just to be safe! I'll keep you posted with how this turns out!



Last week my Mom arranged a Family (plus DJ lol) Picnic in the park! We went to Spring Grove park! It was BEAUTIFUL!! The park has a natural Spring that comes up from the ground and flows through the park! The water was crystal clear! The garden was beautiful! We had a ton of fun hanging out with my family and grilling out!

No comments:

Post a Comment